I am loving the mustard and pink trend for nurseries and tween bedrooms. Here’s a styleboard I did for a tween bedroom with a touch of copper.
I’ve styled it with a white ceiling, Dulux pink nevada 6 walls (the perfect pink), white skirting board and a grey carpet.
Left to right:
- Curtain: This is a linen blend curtain (so it doesn’t crease too much). Please note that this is a single curtain not a pair.
- Chair: I love a good chair and this one you will keep for years.
- Copper pendant light.
- Linen bedding: I love linen bedding especially for children as they often have problems regulating their body temperature as they dream and grow. It’s also meant to look messy which is a plus in a kid’s room! H&M home have a lovely collection of affordable linen bedding and velvet cushions.
- Copper custom print: you can have any saying printed.
- Pair of copper mirrors.
- Desk lamp with wireless charging, perfect for a teen.
- Chest of drawers hacked with Superfront with leather and copper handles.
- Floor cushions in pink and mustard: I love adding these to tween rooms as they are perfect for story reading, lounging, sleep overs and screen time.
I hope you’re inspired!